World Agricultural Drones Market Review 2018-2019 and Forecast 2020-2026
Dublin, Sept. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Agricultural Drones Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global agricultural drones market to grow with a CAGR of 32.7% over the forecast period from 2020-2026.
The report on the global agricultural drones market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The study on agricultural drones market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on agricultural drones market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global agricultural drones market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global agricultural drones market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid technological advancement in agriculture, cost-effective and efficient solution of drones, and a significant drop in labor requirement
- Rapid growth in digital agriculture and its related technologies such as yield mapping, GPS guidance systems, soil management, and remote analysis
- Inefficient security and privacy settings are the prime restraint that is likely to hamper the growth
- Growing adoption of automation, robotics and artificial intelligence by the agriculture sector for analyzing crop quality
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the agricultural drones market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the agricultural drones market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global agricultural drones market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Agricultural Drones Market Highlights
2.2. Agricultural Drones Market Projection
2.3. Agricultural Drones Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Agricultural Drones Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Agricultural Drones Market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Agricultural Drones Market
4. Agricultural Drones Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Agricultural Drones Market by Type
6. Global Agricultural Drones Market by Component
6.2. Camera System
6.3. Controller System
6.5. Propulsion System
6.6. Navigation System
7. Global Agricultural Drones Market by Application
7.1. Variable Rate Application (VRA)
7.2. Crop Scouting
7.4. Field Mapping
7.5. Agriculture Photography
8. Global Agricultural Drones Market by Region
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Agricultural Drones Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Yamaha Motor Corporation (Precision Agriculture)
9.2.5. Aeryon Labs
9.2.6. Aero Vironment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k3i1wf
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900